Saturday, March 08, 2014

Welcome!

Hello friends! :)

I welcome you all to my coding blog. I will be sharing here codes to various programming problems. I'll try to explain all of my codes. I include here codes that I submitted during my college time for labs, or I made when I was reading some programming book, or something I made randomly.

I have formatted each post into following parts:

1. "Problem Question"
2. "Explanation of Problem"
3. "Code"
4. "Explanation of Code"
5. "Output(s)"

For suggestions and queries, feel free to leave comments, or email me. You can find contact information in my Disclosure Policy page.

I hope you find my work helpful. I agree these codes that can be used for completing your assignments, but since I love coding, I suggest you all to try and understand things and submit your original work. Anyways, that's all for the introduction part of this blog and a welcome message. Bon Voyage en mi blog amigos! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need help?